When choosing flooring for the home, it’s hard to beat opting for having hardwood installed. Many homeowners choose hardwood installation in West Palm Beach. There are many good reasons that it is a top choice in South Florida and beyond. The more people learn about the benefits of hardwood installation, the more they will see it’s the superior choice.
“Hardwood installation in West Palm Beach is a popular option,” explains Salomon Cruz, owner of the company. “We have completed many hardwood installation projects in the area, and customers are always completely satisfied by the look and workmanship.”
Those considering flooring options will want to take note of the benefits of hardwood installation, including:
- Beauty. The beauty that hardwood installation provides is second to none. The flooring offers a great look that goes well with all styles and themes.
- Durability. Hardwood installation in West Palm Beach will last a long time, making it an ideal choice. It’s durable enough for the whole family.
- Values. Most people who are looking to buy a home love hardwood flooring. Installing hardwood will increase the house’s value, which helps to offset the initial cost.
- Health. Hardwood flooring is a healthier choice because it helps to provide better indoor air quality compared to something like carpeting or vinyl flooring.
- Environment. Hardwood is an all-natural renewable resource, making it a more environmentally friendly option.
“Nobody ever regrets getting hardwood installation in West Palm Beach,” added Cruz. “But they do often regret not having opted for it sooner. Call us today for a free quote!”
Diamond Wood Floors & Development also serves the areas of Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, and Boca Raton. They have a team of experts with over 30 years of experience, specializing in hardwood installation and refinishing. They are currently offering new customers a 10% off coupon for services. For hardwood refinishing projects, they use a state-of-the-art system that keeps the work dust free.
The family-owned and operated business has completed over 7,000 flooring projects. They offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and a no-mess guarantee. They can also handle the installation of custom stairs, moldings, baseboards, and more. To obtain a free quote and coupon for services, visit the site at:
About Diamond Wood Floors & Development
A Coral Springs, Fla., based company, Diamond Wood Floors & Development, are experts in wood flooring installation and refinishing. They are family-owned and operated and have been in business for over 30 years, serving South Florida’s flooring needs. They help commercial and residential flooring customers, including with custom flooring projects. To get more information, visit the site at: https://diamondwoodflooring.com.
Diamond Wood Floors
3744 NW 124th Ave
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Fortune Outlook journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.